These images are the first installment to the gallery of players and places that figured in the prosecution of the Alabama Governor Don Siegelman. The characters and settings in the prosecution are displayed in our gallery and will grow in number as the labyrinth story unfolds. Stay tuned for the rest of the story.
The characters above are a few of well known, even the notorious politicos, involved in the Siegelman Prosecution, key players in this drama.
Atticus v. Architect
Siegelman Media 2007
- Roved Linked to Alabama Case – TIME/CNN
- Selective Justice? – TIME
- Selective Prosecution – NYT
- The Mark of Rove – WSJ
- The Strange Case – NYT
- Leura Canary’s Stonewalling – Harper’s
- Testimony about DoJ Investigation – YouTube
- Comments on Jill Simpson’s Testimony – Legal Schnauzer
- Bush League Justice: Part 1 – MSNBC
- Bush League Justice: Part 2 – MSNBC
- Bush League Justice: Part 3 – MSNBC